1. Shao Hsing Rice Cooking Wine
3. Five Spices Powder
6. Coarse Sea Salt
– Apply the above ingredients 1 to 4 on the pork and leave it in the fridge, skin side up for 12 hours.
– After while prick tiny hole into the pork skin with a fork or gather some pins.
– Do not go into the Fat layer.
– Wrap the port with silver foil, leaving the skin exposed.
– Brush vinegar on top of the pork skin.
– Coarse Sea Salt spread it on top of the pork skin
– Goes into preheated oven bake for 45 to 50 minutes at 395F
– After while removed the Sea Salt and let it sit on a stand grill
– Back in the oven, broil for 10 to 15 minutes or until the skin is crackling, puffy and crispy, after which it is ready to serve … yummy!!!
If you find it is too difficult to prick the pork skin when the pork is raw, you could follow the steps in the video exactly, EXCEPT wait until you have removed the thick layer of course salt, prick the pork skin before you put it back into the oven for the very last step (skin popping and crackling). The skin becomes much easier to handle (pricking holes) when the piece of pork is cooked.
Credit goes to: food4444lyfe